Welcome to LuxySource! Here are instructions to help get you started.
Social Media Instructions
1. Log into your developer account
The first thing you need to do in the process of Facebook App creation is to log into your Facebook Developer Account. This account is the same account you have used to create your company’s Facebook page.
2. Create new Facebook app
Click the “Create new Facebook App” button in order to start the process. If you do not see the button in the right header corner, click on the link to “Register as Developer”.
3. Choose platform
Next, choose a platform you wish to add your App to (iOS, Android, Facebook Canvas, website). If you are making an app for many different platforms, you can add them to your Facebook App later.
4. Choose a name
Choose a name for the app and select “Create New Facebook App ID”, and then choose the appropriate App category in the “Category” field. However, if you are making a test version of your App, you need to select the Test App option.
5. Follow Quick Start steps
6. App ID
After you have successfully completed step 5, a unique identification number will be added to your App (App ID), which will enable you to use it on your website by adding the Open Graph Protocol of the Meta tag for content sharing (you are going to need this to get an insight into statistics and metrics via the App).
<meta property="fb:app_id" content="your_app_id_number" />
Your App’s ID can be easily accessed via your App's Dashboard.
7. Protect your app secret
Facebook App will automatically generate a secret code which is connected with your App. Its purpose is to authenticate demands from the application towards Facebook servers. This code is also used as a password.
8. Contact email
You will have to enter necessary information, which you can find in the “Settings” field. This step is aimed at entering basic data into the App, such as email address, App name and name confirmation (Step 2).
9. App details
10. Disable development mode
After you have created the App, it will be in the development mode, which is its default option. Once you have your app ready for publishing and public usage, you can change its development mode into public, thus allowing it to communicate and gather data from Facebook profiles which are not connected with the app itself.
1. Go to https://dev.twitter.com/apps/new and log in, if necessary
2. Enter your Application Name, Description and your website address. You can leave the callback URL empty.
3. Accept the TOS, and solve the CAPTCHA.
4. Submit the form by clicking the Create your Twitter Application
5. Copy the consumer key (API key) and consumer secret from the screen into your application
1. Head over to Pinterest Develpers website: https://developers.pinterest.com
2. Create an APP.
3. Click on "Generate Client ID" and Fill the name and description of App and Fill the Redirect URIs is "https://luxysource.com/marketplace/account/socialmediaconnection/". Press Create button.